SLE provides Not For Profit Liability insurance cover for sporting and leisure associations.
When you give your time and energy to a not for profit organisation, you want to make certain you are not risking your personal or the organisation‘s financial security.
The policy specifically addresses the exposures not for profit organisations face every day.
In today‘s litigious society, even not for profit organisations run the risk of being sued for an extensive list of alleged wrongdoings, such as:
- Wrongful termination of employees
- Inefficient administration or supervision
Who Is Covered?
The organisation, directors, officers, committee members, trustees, employees and volunteers.
What Is Covered?
Employment claims, Personal Injury claims, Libel and Slander claims, Publisher‘s Errors and Omissions claims, Management Errors and Omissions claims.
What are the Features of the Policy?
- Broad Definition of claim
- Non-cancellable by the Insurer once premiums are paid
- Extended Reporting Period coverage available at Insured‘s request
- Simple proposal form